Thursday, March 8, 2018

Stuff & Things

 * I got my first Shamrock shake of the season this week. I always look forward to them. I read that they were first released in 1970, the year I was born. I have been getting them since I was a kid.



*We had a snowstorm yesterday & overnight. We lost power for a few minutes, but it came right back on. But wi-fi was out all day. So I finally got online. For some reason my ipod won't connect to wi-fi. Since yesterday morning, before it even started snowing. Not sure what is going on.

*I found out that 1 of my friends passed away. I use to work with her & she was like a 2nd Mom to me. She helped me get through some bad times & always gave me advice. So I've been sad the past few days.

*My Mom went home from rehab finally. She was there for about a month. She is in a wheelchair though & will have a nurse come in & a physical therapist.

*Tomorrow is the Daddy Daughter Dance. I'll get lots of pics before they leave. I think T might be a little chilly in the dress that she is wearing. I wish it was going to be warmer for them.

2 comments:

BLovedBoston said...

Hoping your mom's recovery is going well! Have a great weekend!

Joanne said...

We love shamrock shakes too and even experimented with making them at home one year after we could no longer get them at McDonalds.