Monday, March 12, 2018

Dreaming of Spring






As I'm writing this it's just starting to snow out & we are suppose to get 8-14 inches of snow tomorrow. I'm hoping this is the last storm. This is the 3rd NorEaster in a row. Cape Cod, MA has taken these storms the worst. Houses are destroyed & there has been major flooding. So I'm dreaming of Spring. It starts next Tuesday, but I don't think it will feel like Spring until April here. Maybe even late April.


Some of the things I'm dreaming of are:

*Going for walks around the neighborhood.
*Having the windows open.
*Sitting on our deck or in our gazebo once we can bring out the patio furniture.
*Butterflies.
*Flowers blooming.
*Planting our garden.
*Driving with the windows down in the car.
*Wearing flip flops.
*Painting my toe nails pretty bright colors.
*Wearing braids & buns.
*Being in a good mood because it's warm & sunny & that is when I'm the happiest.

1 comment:

BLovedBoston said...

I'm so looking forward to spring weather - especially as I sit here inside because there is a blizzard outside :( xo, Biana -BlovedBoston