Sunday, January 21, 2018

Stuff & Things

*So my hubby's football team made it into the Superbowl. What a surprise. They always win & have been in the Superbowl a lot. We had a party today & we will be having a party for the Superbowl too. I'm not a fan of sports or football.

*I've been hybernating & I'm thinking I need to get out with a friend for coffee or lunch or something soon.



*I haven't done a You tube video lately, so I really need to do 1 this week.

* I went to Target on Friday. I got some stuff in the dollar section for a planner swap that I am doing. I got a bunch of stuff from a girl on fb. I need to mail her package out tomorrow. I didn't think they had a lot in the dollar section. The shelves have been pretty empty lately. So I've been doing a lot of swaps & getting some cool stuff.

*I need to get some more plants. They make me happy & I'm pretty good with them. I think I have  a bit of a green thumb. I just wish we had windowsills & more sun.


No comments: