Thursday, December 7, 2017

Holiday Themed Q&A


1. Real or Fake Tree~Fake tree. I've only had 1 real tree. I would like to get a real tree again, so Tara could see what it's like to pick out a tree.
2. Fave Christmas cookie~Sugar cookie
3. Home or travel on Christmas morning~Home. I think it's good for kids to be able to be home for Christmas. Our family comes to our house. We have the biggest house out of our family.
4. White or colored lights~Colored lights, but we have white lights on our tree because they came hitched to it.
5. Send Christmas cards~Yes, I send out cards every year. At least 60 cards.
6. Fave present received~I'm not really sure what my fave present received was. I usually tell my hubby what I want or pick it out or buy it myself.
7. Fave present given~Probably the Barbie jeep that we got Tara when she was like 4.
8. Stockings~Yes. Even the cats & my cat that passed away, JoJo, still has her stocking up & the hermit crabs have tiny stockings.
9. Christmas pjs~no
10. Fave Christmas Carol~Christmas Eve Sarajavo by Transiberian orchestra.
11. Fave Holiday tradition~Listening to Transiberian orchestra & drinking egg nog with rum, but we haven't had the egg nog with rum for a few years.
12. Early shopper or last minute~I'm kind of in between.
13. Fave Christmas movie or show~Elf
14. Fave Holiday beverage~Egg nog with rum
15. Cookies & Milk for Santa~Yes.

No comments: