Saturday, December 2, 2017

Hello December





So it's December already. I'm kind of looking forward to this year being over, just because I think good things are going to happen in 2018. Not that 2017 was a bad year, I think it was pretty good.

Not a whole lot going on this month. A few birthday parties & getting together with friends to exchange X-mas presents. Working on cleaning out my office & bringing stuff to Good Will. Hoping to work on my bedroom closet. I need to get a shoe rack. I think I am doing a December Daily book. I have the book. I will need to get photos printed for it. We haven't had any snow yet, just a few flurries 1 night, but they are saying we might have snow next weekend. I was hoping we wouldn't get any snow until January. A few years in a row we didn't have any snow until January, which was kind of nice since I'm not a fan of snow.

No comments: