Saturday, December 9, 2017

10 Years Living in New Hampshire

We decided to move to Nh to have a bigger house & bigger yard for less $. It's been 10 years today that we lived here. I still in my mind, live in MA, not sure why. Maybe because we live so close to there or because there are always tons of MA people in our stores because we have no sales tax. So much has changed. Tara will be in middle school next year. We've had friends come & go. I'm ready to meet some stay at home Moms that craft or like to take little adventures while our kids are in school. But I love our neighborhood & I love it here in the Summer. We are close to Ma & an hour or so from Maine. We have a town beach. It's a small town. I know that people at the post office & they know me & the people at Shaws & Osco drug & the gift shops etc... All the small businesses here are run by friendly/nice people. There's no where else that I would rather raise my daughter. Well maybe Florida, but I think she will be out of school by the time we move to FL.

Our house in early Summer.


No comments: