Sunday, September 10, 2017

House Guest

 We have my Mom's cousin's bird staying with us until Tuesday. She is going into a home tomorrow & she couldn't bring her bird Pumpkyn with her. My Dad brought her to the mspca today, but they don't take surrenders on Sundays. So he has to wait until Tuesday. So she is here for now. She's in my office. Her cage is on the bed & we have the door shut, so my cats don't get to her. She's really cute. She doesn't talk. We were thinking of keeping her, but my friend was telling me that you can't use teflon pans or light candles. I'm really into stinky/smelly things. lol. Essential oil diffusers, Wallflowers from BBW, candles, body sprays, lotions. So it wouldn't be good for her. I feel really bad & would love to keep her. Tara has been in tears because she wants us to keep her. I told her that she has to just enjoy having her as a guest for a few days.



No comments: