Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Hey, It's Okay



...That I didn't watch the Emmy's & that I don't really care who won what.

...That I'm excited for a quiet weekend coming up. Hubs & Drama Queen are going away camping if the weather is nice.

...That I think this Ulta's 21 Days of Beauty wasn't that great. I want to go tomorrow to look at the 2 MAC lipsticks, but we might be getting part of Hurricane Jose tomorrow. So if we have heavy rains & winds then I won't be going. But that's the main day I've been waiting for. Nothing else really caught my eye.

...To be excited for "The Middle" to come back even if it's the final season, which does make me really sad, since we've been watching it since the beginning.

...Friday is school picture day for Tara & I'm hoping that we can make her hair look nice & that she'll let me at least comb her hair. If not it's okay.

Linking up with Amber from "Airing My Dirty Laundry".

2 comments:

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

Sounds like a nice weekend for you!! I didn't watch the Emmy's either. I hope you don't get too much of Jose! Thank you for stopping over and commenting at my blog. The pizza oven is from Cost Plus World Market. I think it was under $200.

Belugas in VA said...

I missed those Emmy's too. I don't need to see awards go to shows or people. Either I saw the show and liked it or didnt. My disagreement isn't going to change from any awards being handed out, lol. I saw a few episode of The Middle. I hope you make it camping. We didn't go this year (and I'm not ok with that). I'm OK that tomorrow is Friday though!!!