Friday, August 18, 2017

New England Minute~Camping at Pawtuckaway State Park

We went camping yesterday overnight. I'm not a camper, so I only planned on staying overnight. We knew it was going to rain all day today. So this morning it was pouring heavy downpours. My hair was soaked & my pants. I didn't bring sneakers, so I only had my flip flops on & my feet were dirty & cold. So I couldn't wait to get home. Anthony brought me home around 2:30. We are only around 45 minutes away from Pawtuckaway. Anthony & Tara are staying there until Sunday. So a quiet/relaxing weekend for me.


When we checked in, the ranger showed us this walking stick bug. I don't think I ever saw 1 in person before.



Making slime at the camp site & selling it. I think they made like $6. They split it.


No comments: