Sunday, June 4, 2017

Bakerly Review

  Recently I was asked to do a review for a bakery company called Bakerly. The company was started by 2 French men who decided to combine their knowledge and experience and share it with the U.S. Their philosophy is "Simple ingredients, honest origins".  All of their products are non-gmo and completely free of preservatives, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, zero high fructose corn syrup and zero trans fats. They use real milk, fresh eggs, real strawberries and the chocolate comes from real cacao trees.

The package that we received came wrapped up in this cute paper. I think I'm going to do some scrapbooking with it. Recycle & reuse right?


We also got this adorable tote bag. We've been using it a lot since it so happy & cheery.



We got this Hand braided Brioche French bread. It is sooo good. I gave it to my husband as a sandwich for work & I had a few grilled cheeses with it. It was so fresh & had an awesome taste.


Next we tried the chocolate filled crepes. My daughter Tara loved them so much. She kept saying how yummy they were. She ended up eating most of them, I got to have 1. So it looks like we will be ordering more of these and the bread.


She didn't love the strawberry crepes that much, but my husband and I liked them.


She thought it was really cool that you can eat the crepe off of your fingers. haha. Thumbs up because it was so good.




 Check out Bakerly, they have great healthy snacks for your whole family.

No comments: