Friday, June 16, 2017

Anxiety



The past few weeks have been stressful. I think the end of the school year, Father's day, presents for teachers, planning my birthday vacation always get stressful for me. I have a billion thoughts & ideas running through my head. My anxiety has been really bad. When it gets like that I just have to go be alone & sit & write a letter to a pen pal or write a list. I'm trying to learn to cope, but think I will be seeing a doctor at some point this Summer. Summer is fun & my favorite time of year, but also really stressful. When you have kids home making slime messes & making food messes. I want to find some fun crafts to do, like painting rocks. Keep her busy doing something. I found out that my pen pal committed suicide a week & 1/2 ago. So I'm feeling really sad. I just hope she is at peace now. Sorry for the Debbie Downer post, but I like to be real. We all have emotions & things that go on that aren't always happy.

No comments: