Thursday, April 13, 2017

Stuff & Things



~I found a mouse in our garage yesterday. It wasn't moving, but was still alive. I picked it up & put it in an old hermit crab cage. This was right before Tara came home from school. She noticed it right away in the garage & wanted to keep it as a pet, but it was injured. our cat Kizmet got in the garage twice the night before. My husband put him in the woods when he got home from work. Tara was upset that he was out in the cold all alone. So we decided to let her bring it in, but when we got outside he looked really bad. So we left him out there. When she came home from school, she said he was dead. So they burried him. I'm glad that Tara has feelings & cares about animals & saving them. I'm really into nature & I think it's rubbing off on her.

~I finally watched all of the new "Gilmore Girls" shows, when we had a free week. Of course I waited until the last day. It took 6 hours, but I did it.

~Not looking forward to Easter. In laws, that's all I have to say. I know some of you know what I'm talking about, but it's not fun.

~Next week I really want to Spring clean. Change sheets, wash the bathroom rugs, put up a different shower curtain etc..

~I'm obsessed with Lipstick & nail polish. I want to cut down on buying them. I found out that I will be getting another Lip Monthly. I thought I had canceled it. It shipped today.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I love a good spring clean!

ugh to the mouse. I hate seeing animals in pain but mice can do a lot of damage so I don't feel *as* bad about getting rid of them.