Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Reading List for 2016


I don't read as much as some people. I usually just read for 20-30 minutes before bed. So it takes me a while to finish a book. I also don't read popular books, like "Hunger Games". "50 Shades of Grey" etc.. I'm just really picky. I like cozy mystery & chic lit. There are some books that I'd like to read by the end of 2016. Do you have a to-read list for 2016? If so what is on it? Some of the books on this list I got at book sales & some I need to get.

1. How to Talk so Kids Will Listen & Listen So Kids Will Talk~Adele Faber & Elaine Malish.
2. 30 Days to a Simpler Life~Cris Vatt & Connie Cox
3. Spark Joy~Marie Kondo
4. Gilt Trip~Laura Childs
5. Shopaholic Ties the Knot~Sofie Kinsella
6. Life Changing Magic, A Journal~Marie Kondo
7. Magic of Tidying up~Marie Kondo
8. 31 Days To a Clutter Free Life, One Month to Clear Your Home, Mind & Schedule~Ruth Soukup
9. Unstuffed: Decluttering Your Home, Mind & Soul~Ruth Soukup
10. A Killer Retreat~Tracy Weber

2 comments:

sprinkles said...

I used to read quite a bit but haven't been in the mood to for awhile now. I think it's because I had to read so much in college and it took some of the enjoyment away from it. I got Shopaholic to the Rescue for Christmas and have been reading that the last few days.

Caitlin Elizabeth said...

One of my 2016 goals is to read more so I will have to give some of these books a try! Another goal is to be more organized so maybe I should start with those books :)