Friday, March 13, 2015

Nail Files. Week # 196

This week I had on Sinful colors shine~Prosecco & Sally Hansen Triple Shine~Pool party. I've been doing nail files for so long you think I would get better at doing my nails. Sorry about the messy sides. Another problem that I have is I can't sit still. So most of the time I smudge my nails. I'm trying different quick dry top coats. I got Seche Vite finally, but I hate the smell & I think it bothers my allergies. Today I bought Sally Hansen Diamond flash top coat. I saw someone recommend that. So I'll see how that goes.


Click below to join in.
 photo newbutton_zps284b4cd7.jpg

2 comments:

jennie said...

That blue is so pretty! Looks great next to the nude/tan. Serious bummer about Seche Vite. I'm so sorry that it's irritating your allergies!! I've got my fingers crossed that the new top coat works for you!

Katie said...

I really, really like the Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Anti-Chip Top Coat. It comes in a box and the bottle is red. It's half the price of Seche Vite and there isn't the terrible smell.

Since you mentioned the sides of your nails, have you ever tried using a small makeup brush, I use a $1 ELF brush, dipped in nail polish remover to clean up after you paint them? That's what I do to get a smoother cleaner edge. I use acetone since it works faster for this purposes but you can use non-acetone too. I learned about that trick from watching YouTube videos and I've really liked the results.