Thursday, July 3, 2014

Crazy times


 
Things have been a little crazy around here. My computer is messed up, my car is falling apart (I think I need a new starter) & my camera is about to die (the view screen is acting weird). They are all things that are really my fave things. I mean I can't survive without a car. We had a hard time getting it started when we left for Maine last Friday & then coming home too. Again this morning. I have some posts that I want to get on here soon. If my computer just wouldn't keep kicking me off. Now we are getting thunder storms & a hurricane is heading here tomorrow. Fireworks have been postponed until Saturday night. The 4th of July is my 2nd fave holiday. Can you guess what my fave holiday is? Yes, my birthday. haha.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy 4th! Sorry to here about your troubles, hope they get sorted and that the hurricane stays away. My friends are in NC so I'm hoping it stays off shore. Keep safe!