Monday, March 17, 2014

Novica review

Novica is a company that works with National Geographic. This website is fair trade & works with Artisans from all over the world. The site sells handmade items like home decor, clothing, handbags & jewelry. They contacted me to see if I wanted to do a review. I chose a pair of Owl plates. I love owls & the colors on this plate are so pretty together.
 

 They definitely add a pop of color to our hutch. Most of the items in our hutch are for show.

 
The plates arrived well packaged & on time. There was a post card note from the artist that made the plates. They are well made & sturdy.
I love purple & amethyst & they have beautiful Amethyst dangle earrings. Scarves are really big right now. I have about 10 scarves that I've been wearing a lot. Novica has
Silk scarves of Indonesia.
I am very happy with the items that I received & will be ordering more items in the future. Check out the Novica website to see what treasures you can find.

1 comment:

Ashly Eyler said...

This plate would be so much fun eating off of or just using it as a pretty decoration!