Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Reality shows


Vanderpump Rules from Pinterest

I know most people either love reality shows or they hate them. I happen to be one of the 1s that loves them. I'm a pretty nice, easy going person, who is polite & respectful. I can't imagine throwing a drink in someone's face, slapping someone in the face or telling someone to their face that they are a biatch. So I think that's why I like watching reality shows. They say & do things that I never would. I also hate arguing & drama, but for some reason, I don't mind watching other people's drama & fights. So I just started watching "Vanderpump Rules" this season (I heart Bravo tv. I want to see the 1st season). I somehow got sucked into watching the show. I don't like too many of them on there. I like Peter & Scheana & I love Lisa Vanderpump. But I think they are all nutso. I also watch "The Housewives of Beverly Hills" & "The Batchelor". There's a new Southern show coming on & "Flipping out" is coming back in March. So some shows go off & others return, so I never have go go through withdrawel. haha. There is always another show to take it's place. Waiting for Housewives of Orange County & New Jersey to come back.

No comments: