Friday, December 27, 2013

Nail Files. Week # 104

I went through some Christmas nail looks on Pinterest. I found this tree & thought it was cool. I didn't get a really decent photo of it though. I added a few different 1s on my instagram page, but I have no flash on there, so those pics are even worse. I also started a snowman on the other hand, but our friends arrived at our house on X-mas eve & I didn't get to finish it. I just painted over it with the green polish that I used for my tree. I got some free nails strips from Thierry Mugler in the mail. So I used them on my fingers. They are light blue with stars (like the perfume) & the middle fingers are silvery/white with glitter & blue stars. The index finger is Pure Ice~Platinum (my fave white nail polish). The green polish is Fresh Paint~Dragon Lady. I also used a few clear stones & a blue scrapbooking star. I did a top coat over it & it stayed on pretty good.
 

Below are the nail strips. I didn't use them all & I'm thinking the 1s that I didn't use are going to be all dried up.

 

 Click below to join in.

 photo newbutton_zps284b4cd7.jpg

4 comments:

aka Bailey said...

I love your little tree! :)

Stephanie said...

Those are so much fun for the holidays!

jennie said...

Awesome (modified) mani! The tree is super cute! Bummer about the non-completed snowman but you solved the problem in a pretty way! :)

Lulubelle said...

I hate that unused nail strips dry up, seems like such a waste! Your tree turned out nice :-)