Saturday, September 14, 2013

Happies and Crappies

The Vintage Modern Wife: Happies and Crappies Link Up
 
The Happies:
*My daughter is doing dance & I get to spend time with my friend while our daughters are in dance class. Haven't seen any of my Mommy friends in a while
*We're going apple picking tomorrow with some friends & I'm really looking fwd to it.
*I got a free candle melt package from Glade to review & it smells yummy (review coming next week)
*I have a few new pen pals & I'm hoping to do some swaps
*Went to the mall yesterday & got 2 new Essie polishes. (Not buying any new polish didn't last long)
 
The Crappies:
*I've been getting headaches & pains in my head trying to read. My near-sight is getting worse since my eye surgery. The doc did say that I might need reading glasses, but I think I have to wait till my eyes are clear & done healing. I have an eye appointment on Tuesday.
*It's going to be a really busy week. I always get stressed out when I have a busy week ahead. Doc appointments (2 of them), baby sitting job, Parent/teacher night.
*Haven't gotten much Happy mail lately

No comments: