Saturday, April 27, 2013

Currently

Thinking about:

 
Bermuda (where we got married)
 
Our anniversary at the end of May. I can't believe it's been 7 years. It's always such a happy time of year for us. Also Anthony will be shaving his go-tee for the Summer. woohoo.
Feeling: Creative & productive. Cleaning up my office & trying to get caught up in some snail mail letters.
Watching:

Don't be Tardy. Love Kim she's so ridiculous, but I think she's funny. The Real Housewives of Orange County. I love this Housewives show. So glad it's back on.
Reading: Trying to catch up on some magazines. Family circle, Better Homes & Gardens & Self.
Looking forward to: This Summer. I'm starting to think about all the fun things we'll do. I'm going to work on my to-do list tomorrow.
Making me Happy: The warm weather & sun. It's been such a long Winter.



No comments: