Friday, March 29, 2013

Nail Files. Week # 65

This week my daughter Tara is joining us. She has on Pink Hello Kitty polish & a silver glitter Hello Kitty polish (from Target). She doesn't know it, but I got her 5 polish's for Easter. I might be borrowing them soon.


Today I have my Easter nails. Inspired from Pinterest. Yellow Sally Hansen~Hard Lemonade, Green Pure Ice~Wild Thing, Blue Piggy Paint, Purple China Glaze~Grape Juice (just got it today) & Pink China Glaze~Flip Flop Fantasy (also new today). A little messy.


Click below to join in.

4 comments:

Aishah Ansari said...

love it! did you use a stencil or something? very pretty!
stopped by for the link-up.
have a fabulous weekend! :)

tara said...

pretty nails on both of you! hope y'all had a great easter!

Kimberlee said...

Aw love your daughter's nails!

Janie said...

Love both manis :) My daughter loves getting her nails painted.