Saturday, April 14, 2012

Superstitious?




Are you superstitious? I am. I guess I always have been, but never thought about it till recently. Last weekend, Anthony was prepping to put that bike up above the mantel. He had the ladder out & Tara was ready to walk under it. I was like "Don't walk under the ladder"!!! She asked why & I said "you'll have bad luck". Anthony gave me a look & said "no you won't" & he went under the ladder. I thought I was going to have a heart attack. Not sure why, he's the 1 that will have the bad luck right? So she ended up going under there too. I was so freaking out inside. Then I was thinking maybe they won't have bad luck. I know I've never walked under a ladder & still had some bad luck. Then on Thursday it was raining out (& hailing) & Tara wanted to bring her Kidorable kitty umbrella. She went to get in the car with it open & I told her to close it before she got inside the car. She asked why & I said "because you'll have bad luck". After I said it, I felt kind of dumb. The ladder I totally believe, but the umbrella thing, not so much. I think I only believe in some superstitions,not all of them. It all does seem kind of silly though.

No comments: