Sunday, November 20, 2011

Apothederm review

I recently was asked to review an eye cream by Apothederm.
About Apothederm:

We launched our Apothederm brand of skin care products in early 2011, but the active ingredients and formulations have been years in the making.

Our patented SmartPeptides™ allow us to specifically target your areas of concern such as crow’s feet, laugh lines or stretch marks. These peptides give targeted results – they act as cellular messengers to help stimulate and restore critical functions.

What you put in your body and on your skin is important to you, and it’s important to us, too. All our Apothederm products are formulated with that in mind. They are all paraben, phthalate, and fragrance free, and they do not contain pore-clogging or formaldehyde releasing ingredients.
I got to try the hydrating eye cream.


I have used it for 2 weeks. I noticed that my eyes do seem more hydrated & the lines seem lighter. I have really bad allergies & I haven't noticed that much of a difference with the puffy/purple eyes. I'm hoping that the longer I use it, that will get better too. My eyes feel energized when I use the cream & there is really no scent to it, which is really nice. I'm looking forward to trying more of their products.


Apothederm is offering all of my readers a discount. Just enter the discount code TENOFF. You will receive $10 off any product at www.apothederm.com (expires 12/31/11). Enjoy.

1 comment:

Love, Carrie said...

Thanks for sharing.....I'm currently looking for a good eye cream :)