Sunday, September 25, 2011

Werthers Original review



I am a Bzzagent Mom & I was recently sent 3 different types of Werther's candies to try.
Creamy Caramel Filled, Chewy Caramels or Caramel Chocolates. My personal fave was the caramel chocolates. They are new. Chocolate covered caramel. Caramel & chocolate go together so well. My hubby loved them the most too & said that he liked them because they were soft & not chewy. That is the 1 thing that I didn't like about the other 2, especially the chewy caramel flavor, is that they stick to your teeth. But they are so creamy & yummy that they are so worth it. I will be serving The different flavors of caramels at all of my Fall parties. So many coming up too.

We are hoping to go apple picking soon. Hopefully it won't be too late. I'm hoping to make this recipe below:

Classic Caramel Apples

50 pieces Werther's Original Chewy Caramels, unwrapped
4 Popsicle sticks
4 medium-sized apples
2 Tbs. evaporated milk

Push sticks into tops of apples. Place caramels and milk in 1qt., microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high, stirring frequently until smooth, about three minutes.

Dip and swirl apples in melted caramel mixture, using a spoon to spread evenly.

Place on waxed paper until caramel sets or refrigerate 15 minutes for quicker results. Serves 4.

Follow them on the, Werthers Facebook page.

No comments: