Thursday, September 1, 2011

September goals




Photo via We heart it





* Finish the 2 books that I have to read (1 I already started The Every Girl's guide to life & the other is from the library, The Everything Toddler book)


* Do a little redecorating of the house
* Check out some workout clubs near me & maybe take some trial classe


* Get some scrapbooking done


* Start a book/scrapbook with all School stuff from this year for Tara


* Keep up with my "30 Days of lists" lists (this is my 1st day & 1st list)

2 comments:

What I Did Today said...

Great list! I hope that the scrapbooking comes together for you! I started one for my first and never finished. Haven't even started one for my second. Bad mom that I am. **sigh** Can you believe that it's already September!?!? Where did the summertime go?

Unknown said...

Sounds like some good goals!

Thanks for stopping by my blog
:)
Following you back!

Hannah