Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Back to school clothes ideas

I hate to say it, but it's that time of year again, Back to school. We already got a few things for Tara @ a local consignment shop. I love the store that we have near us. Most of the stuff is in really good shape & some haven't even been worn & still have the tags on them. They also offer free coffee (I don't drink it) & the place smells like cinnamon. We'll be heading back there @ the end of August to see if they have more fallish items. Another place to check for Back to school clothes is Craigslist. We've had really good luck with the things we got on Craigslist. Huge bags of clothes for really cheap. Also some outlet stores, but I don't think their stuff is all that cheap. Unless you just happen to find a good deal.

1 comment:

Liz Mays said...

I never would have thought to use Craiglist. Great idea!