Saturday, April 2, 2011

March goals update

1. I did read 1 book in March.

2 & 3. I have done a lot of cleaning & have thrown out a lot of things. Also gotten a lot of organizing done.

4. I have done good with keeping up with e mails.

5. I haven't listed my skinny girl clothes on Craigslist, but I did start getting it together.

6. I did go shopping alone. Love it.

7. I did a at least 10 scrapbook pages. I'll probably post photos soon of them all.

8. Haven't done too good going to bed earlier. I'm working on it. I also need T to go to bed earlier. We've been working on this for almost 4 years.

9. I did figure out I want for my tattoo, just Tara's name.

10. Didn't get the tattoo yet.

11. Haven't gotten a blog make-over yet, but I did figure out who I want to do my page over & I found a background that I like a lot to use for now.

Working on my April Goals list.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You have really been busy. A lot of those goals are things I'd like to work on too.

sprinkles said...

I have a hard time making myself go to bed earlier too. I'm a night owl so it's hard.

I wish I had time to read again. I have 2 books I need to read but I'm consumed with tons of homework so there usually isn't time.

When you're done cleaning and organizing stuff there, can you come over and work on my house next? lol

Hey, when are we going to get our BBW stuff this month? I just got some gift cards for them and I have some coupons too.