Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Sorry that I've been MIA

We've been sick here. We went to 2 birthday parties this weekend. The 1 on Saturday was at a gymnastics place & then the 1 on Sunday was @ our friends house. Sunday night I couldn't sleep & ended up throwing up (I know, tmi) & then Monday morning Tara threw up a few times. I found out that 3 of her friends from the party, at the gym also were sick. I guess most of the kids at the party got sick. Then yesterday I had a migraine & today the snowstorm continues from yesterday. T didn't have gymnastics today & Anthony didn't have work. We've been stuck in the house since Sunday. I'm hoping that we can get out tomorrow for a bit. Maybe the mall or the library. So I have lots of catching up to do on here. My Cafepress giveaway ends tomorrow night.

4 comments:

Making It Work Mom said...

Ugh! Sorry about the illness. I am so sick of the snow. My children have a two hour delay tomorrow so I am hopeful that everyone gets out of the house.

What I Did Today said...

Hope you can get out for a little bit tomorrow. I've got a friend who just had a new baby and now that we're finally feeling better, I'm really looking forward to meeting the new little guy. Take care!

Candace said...

Hi! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello and for following. It's great to meet another NH blogger. I'm new to the area so it's great to make a new friend. I'm following along with you now and look forward to getting to know you. Hope you and your family are feeling better today and that you weathered the storm okay! Candace

Anonymous said...

Get better! We have been going through icky sickness, coughs, colds, sleepless nights here, been rough! ((HUGS))