Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A Little help from my friends

We are painting our downstairs bathroom very soon. We are trying to decide between these 2 colors of green. At 1st I liked the bottom 1, then it dried. Now I'm leaning towards the top color. I think it will look great with the white closet doors, but the rest of the doors & trim are a drab dark brown. I wanted hubs to paint all of the trim white, but he doesn't want to do that right now. I'm hoping to get him to paint all the trim white eventually. So what do you think? I know it's hard to tell when you can't see the whole room. We have a white sheer shower curtain with light green & blue flowers & dark blue rugs. I might get new rugs sometime.



2 comments:

Emily D. said...

I like the top color best. My brother has this in his condo and looks great!

Colleen said...

I used to have a color very similar to the top one in our old kitchen...I loved it. Go with the top!