Tuesday, December 28, 2010

What are your favorite Christmas presents that you got?

I got a lot of nice things this year. I got most of the things on my list, between my hubby & my parents.

A Lolita glass from 1 of my friends.

Got some cool gift cards. Another one on the way.


My friend in VA sent these Bud mints (thought it was a cute container). Her b/f works for Bud. She got me some really cool pink earrings, that I wore 2 days in a row.

My parents got me this book. Well, I picked it out & ordered it. It's a cookbook for kids & you can add pics of the kids helping out or add pics of the recipe when it's done. Plus there is an area where you can write in your own family recipes.



I got a lot of other nice thingd. A cute handmade calendar from my friend in MI, Vic secret nightgown from my hub, but it's too big, so we have to return it. Big cupcake pan & a bunch of other things. What are your fave presents that you got for Christmas?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got a pink & brown striped comforter set, Its all I got so its my favorite gift haha!

Lapdog Creations said...

Great gifts! :)