Friday, December 17, 2010

Long Friday

I finally started Christmas shopping today. Okay, not really started, I did get some presents already. I got a bunch today & can cross them off of my list. I also found some cool things for myself.

This is Tara helping carry my purse today in Kohls.

We got home & these lovely chocolates (from Van Otis chocs) were waiting for us. I e mailed a pic to hubs in work & he wrote back & said "we can bring them out on X-mas day". haha. He thinks there will be some left still?

I think I might be getting a cold. I have a scratchy throat. Still have a few more pressies & stocking stuffers to pick up. I also want Anthony to colour my hair this weekend. Shh, don't tell anyone that he's the 1 that colors my hair.

2 comments:

Kimmie said...

My hubby colors my hair for me too! Those candies look so yummy!

rachel@thecupcakesprinklesinlife said...

You can send me some of those yummy chocolates to the same address that I emailed you.... :) hahahahaha!!!

Tara looks cute with her mama's purse on her shoulder- clearly a shopper in the making!